[AngrYBird] Stephanie.

Name.
Stephanie Mesmeriser.
Nickname.
Stephie.
Identity yourself in three words.
Joyful, honest, and understanding.
What is your best quality ?
I'm always trying to understand. I try not to judge. And I keep honor above all, should I lose my life for it.
What is your worst characteristic ?
Talk way to much ! To a point it can get the people annoyed of her talking THAT much...
What are your strenghts ?
Always ready to help my sis and bros, even without caring much about me. I'm always true to people who cares for me.
What are your fears ?
Not being able to help someone who would need some help. She fears losing the ones she loves.
What is your weakness ?
Can be easily brought to her knees should someone use her heart and reach her deep inside.
Do you have an odd habit ? If yes, tell us.
I can't drink properly some rum... Always spilling some down my chin.
What is your favorite quote or expresion ?
Awwwwwww my goshhhhhhhhhhhh ! YAAAAARRRRRRRR ! (especially when drinking rum)