[MoBird] MeBo


Name.
MeBo Grut.
Nickname.
Not one yet. Some call me Meb. (But i don't know if i like that... really)
Identity yourself in three words.
Quiet, onserving,
What is your best quality ?
Can listen.
What is your worst characteristic ?
Too quiet (Well these questions are easy. Can answer the same)
What are your strenghts ?
Can talk myself out of some situations. (Not always... but if you keep rambling on they get tired of you. And let you go --> yes then i am not quiet)
What are your fears ?
To lose my family.
What is your weakness ?
I am all weakness.
Do you have an odd habit ? If yes, tell us.
odd habbit .. hm.
Dont realy know if i have an old habbit. Maybe you should tell me? That I like to run around ??? Is that odd?? Realy dont know .. i think my habbits are not odd at all, they are what make me me.
What is your favorite quote or expresion ?
Do not ask yourself - at night - questions you cannot answer. well something like that