Name.
Pinkmania Nicholls.
Nickname.
Rose.
Identity yourself in three words.
Loyal, patient and determent.
What is your best quality ?
I guess I'm a good listener. I don't talk much fearing not to say something stupid... and I'm loyal to whom are true to me.
What is your worst characteristic ?
I guess i can get moody.
Like be all happy socializing and having fun... then get bored and wants some time alone after a while.
What are your strenghts ?
My family... friends.
What are your fears ?
Hurting loved ones... or even worse, loosing them.
What is your weakness ?
Believing there is goodness in every one.
Do you have an odd habit ? If yes, tell us.
Yes, well i sleeps on the left side on the bed. If i change to the right i get nightmares. That's if i get any sleep.
What is your favorite quote or expresion ?
.